For Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st graders, reading is the foundation for success across math, science, technology and every other subject!
Giggles and smiles await in a Fun & Brave Reading class that is just right for them! This weekly, virtual small reading class of up to 5-6 students will ignite your child’s passion for reading, help them jump reading levels, and give them a strong reading foundation.
What you get:
- 2.5x the average reading growth.
- Undeniable boost in reading confidence and success!
- Targeted consistent reading instruction with an expert literacy teacher every week.
- Personalized small groups with other kids at your child’s reading level.
- Fun, fun, and more FUN! Fun is a core value at Just Right Reader because we know fun facilitates the best learning!
Our award-winning teachers’ decades of success accelerating young readers goes beyond what many parents feel equipped to teach on their own - digraphs and diphthongs and blends, Oh My! We’re confident your child will be beaming with newfound confidence after each class and will develop a deep and lasting love for reading!
You can sign up individually and have your child placed in a class with other students at the same level or assemble your own group of friends.
About the Class:
- 50-Minute classes with 5 - 6 students.
- $260 per child, per month (4 classes per month).
- Cancel at any time.
- Classes at 1PM and 4PM (PST) Monday - Friday
Saturday & Sunday classes at 9AM and 11AM (PST) available upon request.