For Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st graders, reading is the foundation for success across math, science, technology and every other subject!
Giggles and smiles await in a Fun & Brave Reading class that is just right for them! This weekly, virtual small reading class of up to 5 students will ignite your child’s passion for reading, help them jump reading levels, and give them a strong reading foundation.
What you get:
- 2.5x the average reading growth.
- Undeniable boost in reading confidence and success!
- Targeted consistent reading instruction with an expert literacy teacher every week.
- Personalized small groups with other kids at your child’s reading level.
- Fun, fun, and more FUN! Fun is a core value at Just Right Reader because we know fun facilitates the best learning!
Our award-winning teachers’ decades of success accelerating young readers goes beyond what many parents feel equipped to teach on their own - digraphs and diphthongs and blends, Oh My! We’re confident your child will be beaming with newfound confidence after each class and will develop a deep and lasting love for reading!
How it Works:
- Your $260 monthly subscription gets you a weekly, 50-minute, small group reading class with an expert literacy teacher.
- You can sign up individually and have your child placed in a class with other students at the same level or assemble your own group of friends.
- We run all of our classes at 2PM and 4PM (PST) Monday - Friday
*Our classes are also available in Spanish or on weekends upon request!
How It Works
Join reading camp with friends
Order your reading box
Our teacher connects over Zoom
Grow as a reader.